YOU ARE having an impact with every donation you make, and
WE ARE having an impact in our schools!
Make a gift today!
Current District Wish List
Here are a few of the things we have been asked to fund this fall:
- Flexible Classroom Seating $2,767
- 1st Grade Geodes Level 1 Classroom Library $3,695
- 5th Grade Auditory Feedback Phones $900
- HS Ping Pong Club Tables $2,000
- MS PBIS School Store & Grade Rewards $850
- MS Canadensis Paddleboarding Class $2,260
- HS Career Counseling Surgery Live Field Trip $1,260
- Elementary Band Percussion Instruments $2,000
- Eisenhower Ready Aim Write Author Program $1,560
- HS World Language Spy Museum Field Trip $383
- 5th Grade Rocket Math Fluency Program $2,830
- HS Athletics Girls Wrestling Uniforms $2,000
- 3rd Grade Doodle Boards $460
- MSHS Student Announcement Video System $2,300
- Hoover Playground Shade Project $5,000
- Eisenhower Elementary Recess Playground Balls $645
- HS Crochet Club $600
Who we are...
As a 501(c)3 non-profit educational foundation—we help execute Camp Hill’s commitment to quality education, even in the face of tight budget cuts and economic uncertainty for public education.
Thanks to you, our donors, The Lion Foundation supports academic, athletic, and cultural programming that are beyond the reach of the regular school district budget.
We are a trusted community partner, effectively using your dollars to make a difference for “Our Children, Our Community, and Our Future.”
Thank you for your support!