Do you know someone that may belong on the Wall of Honor?
The Alumni and Staff Wall of Honor recognizes Camp Hill High School graduates and staff who have achieved success in their chosen careers and/or made notable contributions to their country and/or communities in a wide spectrum of areas.
- Camp Hill School District (CHSD) alumni, administrators, teachers or coaches who have gone above and beyond in their dedication to CHSD and its students, or
- Outstanding scholars, athletes, servicemen and women, CEOs of companies, professors, physicians, artists, teachers and coaches, to name a few.
- CHSD alumni who graduated at least 10 years prior to the nomination or CHSD teachers and/or administrators (living or deceased) who were involved with the district for a minimum of 5 years.
- While appointments are only done annually, submissions can be made year-round.
- The annual deadline for nominations to be considered that year will be August 1st.
- Nominations must be made by CHSD alumni.
- All submissions should be emailed to: email@example.com or sent to The Lion Foundation, c/o Camp Hill Alumni and Staff Wall of Honor Program, 2627 Chestnut Street, Camp Hill, PA 17011. Questions can be directed to: 717-901-2600 x2650.
- Nominations MUST include a written narrative containing substantive background information and a photo. Sponsors must include their name, address, and telephone number. An individual may not nominate him/herself.
- One to three selections will be made annually from current and past year nominations.
- Those selected will be announced at Homecoming and honored at The Lion Foundation Winter Celebration on the last Saturday of January.
- All submissions are confidential.
- Submissions not selected will remain on the list of candidates for future consideration.
- The Lion Foundation Alumni Committee will appoint a five-person selection committee and chairperson comprised of representatives from Camp Hill Borough Council, Camp Hill School Board, The Lion Foundation, Camp Hill School District, and/or local civic organizations.
- The selection committee will review applications annually, with selection taking place by October 1st each year. The committee reserves the right to confirm the information submitted.
- Selection committee recommendations will be sent to The Lion Foundation Board.
The official registration and financial information of The Lion Foundation may be obtained from the PA Dept. of State by calling toll free within PA 1-800-732-0999. Registration does not imply endorsement.